Poll
    Top posting users this week
    No user

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr.EasyBB

KandiChat 1.0 BETA

Mr.EasyBB
    05/29/2013
    Hey guys, so it's Mr.EasyBB here with some interesting news I'm sure you would all love to read about. We have integrated the KandiChat 1.0 Beta Release on EasyBBTutorials. Remember KandiChat (Kandi Designs) is the company I run. And we have been working hard to release this for all of you to enjoy. The only way you can successfully trial our chat is if there are other members on.

Interesting New Features:

All Private Messages- 
       Fun New Themes-
       Sound Packs- (User Logs Out, User Logs In, User Away, New Message, Send Message)
       Status Features- You can change your status within the new chat, and automatically have everyone see it.

Some of these features you won't see right away since we are still in beta and already have a few minor bugs (CSS matching website CSS). Please if someone is on why not give it a try and let us know if you find any bugs, and if you would like to suggest something for later releases. 

*ANYONE FOUND TRYING TO DUPLICATE KANICHAT IN ANYWAY WILL BE PERMANENTLY PLACED ON A BANLIST TO MULTIPLE WEBSITES, AS WELL AS LEGAL ACTION TAKEN SERIOUSLY. ALSO YOUR SITE WILL BE DUPED AS BANNED ON SIGN UP TO KANDICHAT!

Share this post on: reddit

mostone
    I like this news ^_^

wow, amazing xD

is there any relation to this?
    KandiChat 1.0 BETA Qtoyn1a

i hope add avatar in kandi chat, it would be more interesting, and certainly much demand. ^_^

awesome project xD

Post May 29th 2013, 1:30 pm by mostone

lightningterror
    btw i think that's a chat bot that you just talked to xD

Post May 29th 2013, 4:27 pm by lightningterror

Mr.EasyBB
    No not a chatbot lol. That is my co manager of KandiDesigns Muhammad Talha Akbar Wink He gets on now and again processing through our server. No worries.

And mostone what do you mean add avatar, as you can see from your photo avatar is added Wink

Post May 29th 2013, 4:32 pm by Mr.EasyBB

DesignersSociety
    Will there be any option in the future that you give this coding for members to use on their site, it is great!?

Post May 29th 2013, 5:29 pm by DesignersSociety

Mr.EasyBB
    Yes, once everything is worked out and the beta doesn't need anymore testing we will be selling Licenses. Security is must. So when we will sell this, you must give us the URL that you will be using, and of course some other information. Then in the code you will have to set an API key, thus our script will run the API key versus the url to see if they match, then checking the actual window location and if they match then run. It sounds like a lot but it will be very fast.

The code is simple it will look like this sort of

Code:
    $.easyBB(function() {
      api_key: "KAHS82H29DHD38DHDSIUSDF7",
      data-opts: function() {
                 animations:true;
                 theme:"Elegant"
                 ex-status: {away:"www.yoururl.com/away.png",sleepy:"www.yoururl.com/sleepy.png"};
                 sounds: function() {
                         enter:"www.yoururl.com/sound1.mp3",
                         leave:"www.yoururl.com/sound1.mp3",
                         away:"www.yoururl.com/sound1.mp3",
                         sleepy:"www.yoururl.com/sound1.mp3",
                         sent:"www.yoururl.com/sound1.mp3",
                         receive: "www.yoururl.com/sound1.mp3"
              });
          });
    });

There will be a lot dealing with this, we just wanted to see your reactions and see if this was still worth going through with or not.

Post May 29th 2013, 5:35 pm by Mr.EasyBB

tommycoo
    Liked
    wow, i can't wait until it release Smile
    great job easy Very Happy

Post May 29th 2013, 7:21 pm by tommycoo

richel41398
    Wow! this is so nice Smile thank you

Post June 2nd 2013, 6:26 am by richel41398

Puppycheese889
    what is kandi chat?

Post June 2nd 2013, 7:08 pm by Puppycheese889

Mr.EasyBB
    KandiChat is a new chat system easily customizable with themes, sounds, avatars, and so much more. Created by KandiDesigns (My business) we are still having trouble with our server so I keep taking it off because it keeps overloading with errors since the server goes down it keeps sending request which can't follow through. Now this doesn't mean the Chat is bad, just we have a cheap server for right now lol. I will be making a check on some things and seeing what I can do as far as servers go.

Post June 2nd 2013, 7:21 pm by Mr.EasyBB

Puppycheese889
    That sounds cool! I can't wait to see it! 

Post June 2nd 2013, 8:05 pm by Puppycheese889

SirChivas11
    Awesome, Very Happy

Post June 6th 2013, 12:01 pm by SirChivas11

Mr.EasyBB
    So that everyone knows for KandiChat full release, coming hopefully as soon as we fix all bugs and issues. Active members here, (Points are the way we will tell you are active) will be getting ONE MONTH of a free membership of the KandiChat, to get a feel for it. If you like it you can easily start a payment plan, if you don't it just won't appear anymore on your site. Also we will be doing a points system again, and members who are Plus Members will be getting bigger discounts. Members with a certain amount of points will be eligible for a free months of service. I will be posting some information on how to earn points and so forth. 

Post June 6th 2013, 12:04 pm by Mr.EasyBB

BL@DE
    very good easy Very Happy

Post June 6th 2013, 4:11 pm by BL@DE

Mr.EasyBB
    Thanks Bl@de, so far you're the only Plus Member since we technically haven't set it to full sail yet, but you'll be the only one to get the amazing deals and discounts for KandiChat and other services coming soon.

Post June 6th 2013, 5:09 pm by Mr.EasyBB

BL@DE
    ok mate. me and runaway was talk in a lot on KandiChat to day. it is very good. u have done a very good job. u can tell i have not been here for a bit there is so much new and better stuff on here now. u have done a good job mate u and runaway.Very Happy

Post June 6th 2013, 6:17 pm by BL@DE

runawayhorses
    Thanks Blade, hopefully we didn't burn up the server its on too badly as we talked for quite sometime.. lmao

I know easy is going to put it on a new server so it should be up and running all the time real soon now.

Post June 6th 2013, 6:56 pm by runawayhorses

BL@DE
    that will be cool Very Happy i think u will do well with it.

Post June 7th 2013, 4:23 am by BL@DE

runawayhorses
    I'm not going to do well with it but easy might. Its not my project I had nothing to do with it.

Post June 7th 2013, 7:29 am by runawayhorses

BL@DE
    I no mate lol

Post June 7th 2013, 2:35 pm by BL@DE

Rukiafan
    There are so many bugs at the moment. Neutral

Post June 7th 2013, 2:47 pm by Rukiafan

Mr.EasyBB
    Ok so I contacted my server provided today, the reason why it has "bugs" where it doesn't display sometimes is because I am using a the Free hosting, and since it is a chat it uses a lot of request to the server, so they basically put a hold on any data. I am looking into the price for the paid version and we will have %99.9 uptime all the time! 

Post June 7th 2013, 4:11 pm by Mr.EasyBB

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]