Top posting users this week
    No user

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mr.EasyBB

HIRING POSITION

Mr.EasyBB
    11/17/2012
    We are currently seeking out select users to fill in positions that we are hiring for. Please read the below descriptions of each job and duties that follow.

Moderators: Moderators serve a great purpose here, of course moderating the board. Though they have many other functions, keeping peace, keeping the members aware of updates and so forth.

Tutorial Writers: Tutorial Writers are going to be tougher to choose, we do not give out the position right away. When starting off you get "TUTORIAL WRITER IN TRAINING" basically. After 5 great tutorials we will give the title away to you. There are many different tutorials we have as well so don't forget 5 is easy!

GFX Artist: Same as the tutorial writers, we want to see artwork, and we want to see you help the users out. No slacking, we understand if you computer craps out like Mr.EasyBB did :/ but try to make an attempt to log in and let us know.

Theme Designers: Theme designers will have the toughest jobs, and probably the hardest to get! I will not pass this out to uneducated theme designers, who's themes look like poop. This takes GFX/Coding to create a nice theme. Also none of our themes will be placed on hitskin.com Themes are for Presidential users only.
    Share this post on: reddit

Rukiafan
    I'm not very knowledgeable so I guess I'll take a pass, I still will be an active part of this community. Wink

Post May 1st 2013, 6:22 pm by Rukiafan

Mr.EasyBB
    Well I mean like tutorials for ForuMotion, how to change colors, where to find certain settings that sort of thing. No?

Post May 1st 2013, 6:36 pm by Mr.EasyBB

runawayhorses
    Yeah we could use coders more than anything else we don't need any Moderators, Easy and I are handling that part of it just fine. This forum needs very little moderation anyway because everyone is really well behaved and nice. Its a trouble-free forum in that respect. Also we don't want to become a forum like so many others that has too many chiefs and not enough Indians..lol

Post May 1st 2013, 8:37 pm by runawayhorses

Mr.EasyBB
    I agree with you Runaway, definitely need more coders, or even simple tutorial writes for the forumotion ACP

Post May 1st 2013, 9:14 pm by Mr.EasyBB

runawayhorses
    It seems to be just as easy to explain how to navigate the ACP when asked a question than it is to write a tut for it. Look at the support forum for example, they get asked simple questions like how to change a background or colors in the acp and sometimes it doesn't work the default way because they installed a theme and its controlled via the css stylesheet, so you then have to explain how to add it there and sometimes how to code it. So it can be more efficient sometimes to answer those type questions on a one on one basis because the answer can be different for each person depending on there forum setup. But I agree perhaps some areas could be explained by a tut.

Post May 1st 2013, 10:02 pm by runawayhorses

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2