Top posting users this week
    No user

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mr.EasyBB

HIRING POSITION

Mr.EasyBB
    11/17/2012
    We are currently seeking out select users to fill in positions that we are hiring for. Please read the below descriptions of each job and duties that follow.

Moderators: Moderators serve a great purpose here, of course moderating the board. Though they have many other functions, keeping peace, keeping the members aware of updates and so forth.

Tutorial Writers: Tutorial Writers are going to be tougher to choose, we do not give out the position right away. When starting off you get "TUTORIAL WRITER IN TRAINING" basically. After 5 great tutorials we will give the title away to you. There are many different tutorials we have as well so don't forget 5 is easy!

GFX Artist: Same as the tutorial writers, we want to see artwork, and we want to see you help the users out. No slacking, we understand if you computer craps out like Mr.EasyBB did :/ but try to make an attempt to log in and let us know.

Theme Designers: Theme designers will have the toughest jobs, and probably the hardest to get! I will not pass this out to uneducated theme designers, who's themes look like poop. This takes GFX/Coding to create a nice theme. Also none of our themes will be placed on hitskin.com Themes are for Presidential users only.
    Share this post on: reddit

Can I be a gfx artist?

Post November 21st 2012, 1:39 am by TyManFx

Mr.EasyBB
    @TyManFx: Hey if you want to be a GFX please submit some artwork, and if you truly want to be one of our GFX artist, please go to our GFX request, there are actually some awaiting for art work. Once completed and satisfaction is approved you will be granted.

Post November 21st 2012, 1:41 am by Mr.EasyBB

SirChivas
    Liked
    I'll be trying Designer.

Here's some work.

HIRING POSITION Admin13
    HIRING POSITION Mod10
    HIRING POSITION Graphi11
    HIRING POSITION Member11
    HIRING POSITION Blue10
    HIRING POSITION Orange10
    HIRING POSITION Red10
    HIRING POSITION Admin310
    HIRING POSITION Modera13
    HIRING POSITION Graphi12
    HIRING POSITION Packag10
    HIRING POSITION Review10
    HIRING POSITION Member12
    HIRING POSITION Banned12
    HIRING POSITION Signat10
    HIRING POSITION Signat11
    HIRING POSITION Signat13
    HIRING POSITION Signat15

Different mixture of both:
    HIRING POSITION Signat12

How it views in forums:
    HIRING POSITION Signat14

Warning Bars:

I'll be putting soon.

Post November 22nd 2012, 11:46 pm by SirChivas

Mr.EasyBB
    Good job Sir Chivas, I believe you have passed my friend. I will make you a GFX, we do have some rules such as the help forum. We will need to see you here helping out as much as you can. I am an all around guy, GFX, Admin, Coder, and Animator. Right now my PS5.1 has been on the fritz so yeah. Plus I'd need help with generating themes which I have a few in the works. We will discuss more later in the Team Members only section.

Post November 23rd 2012, 12:05 am by Mr.EasyBB

I'll take a mod position, I like keeping people under control, & I'm pretty good at enforcing rules Smile

Post November 23rd 2012, 10:55 pm by SilverCloak

Mr.EasyBB
    Moderators are an earned position: Support Moderators are earned by knowledge of coding. and Managers are also an earned position.

As well as enforcing rules we do in the sense, but this is more laid back. To get rid of the worry of being banned. You can still be banned here but sometimes people make mistakes. We also have a forgiveness program, after a certain time of not getting any warnings your bar will get up one spot.

Thank you for your interest. If you truly are interested please come visit the site more, give advice and so forth. Then in the run when things get more busy and you are well in for the spot I will give you the position. Thank you again.

Post November 23rd 2012, 11:13 pm by Mr.EasyBB

runawayhorses
    That's why I feel the 'Moderator' position fits me better here as opposed to a 'Support Moderator' position, because I'm not great with code (although I can get the job done) but I have years experience moderating forums and running them. So I am happy with my position here on this coding forum as Moderator. I can also help answer some questions with codes, but the complex ones are for Mr.Easy and Support Mods.

Post November 24th 2012, 12:35 am by runawayhorses

Mr.EasyBB
    Yes and this is why I gave you that position Wink We have been talking back and forth for a while now from help.forumotion.com to your website and now mine as well Smile

Post November 24th 2012, 12:51 am by Mr.EasyBB

runawayhorses
    Right you are. Smile

Actually you could just make the "Support Moderator" titled just "Support" because you only need one rank title of "Moderator", two of them makes it confusing. Just my opinion.

Post November 24th 2012, 1:20 am by runawayhorses

Mr.EasyBB
    Yeah we'll figure it out. Waiting for sir Chivas to create some new ranks for us. Since I left out GFX lol

Post November 24th 2012, 1:25 am by Mr.EasyBB

AspiringAqib
    Well, What is My Position On This Website? Boring Member Position?

Post December 22nd 2012, 8:20 am by AspiringAqib

runawayhorses
    Liked
    AspiringAqib wrote:Well, What is My Position On This Website? Boring Member Position?
    Well they have "You're boring" and we have "No coding Knowledge" (which is perfect for me..lol) so its all the same thing really, its an attempt to encourage people to post or get better votes so it will remove the unwanted line of text. lmao

I think its interesting that Easy has that on his profile too..lol

Post December 22nd 2012, 12:48 pm by runawayhorses

Boyka
    i would like to be GFX to but i'm leaner atm:D

Post December 22nd 2012, 3:19 pm by Boyka

Mr.EasyBB
    Aspiring you are probably getting technician position

Post December 22nd 2012, 3:38 pm by Mr.EasyBB

I am a moderator on a few sites and would not mind helping out as one. ^^

Post December 22nd 2012, 4:13 pm by JayMist

Mr.EasyBB
    We wouldn't mind seeing a support moderator. Though we need to see you start participating more, we will be having chat lobbies every so often just for some fun entertaining chats. As well as contest to earn points, as our shop is soon to be opened.

Post December 22nd 2012, 4:28 pm by Mr.EasyBB

I will surely join in! FYI: I am no coder or artist xD ijust know how to mod c:

Post December 24th 2012, 1:16 am by JayMist

Mr.EasyBB
    Thats ok though, just try to post when you can and making an effort to help around the forum

Post December 24th 2012, 1:34 am by Mr.EasyBB

SirChivas
    Still searching for staff, mate? What positions are open?

Post April 5th 2013, 1:09 am by SirChivas

Mr.EasyBB
    Yes SirChivas we are looking for what we call Theme Teams
     Theme Team Duties are :
    Making Themes
    Helping with their expertise (HTML,CSS, JavaScript)-any or all of these
    Reviewing Resources (both online and offline)
    Writing Tips and Tricks (once at least a month if possible)
       If you are interested please let me know, you don't have to do all of these things if you don't want to make themes you can do the others, contact me ok

Post April 5th 2013, 1:18 am by Mr.EasyBB

SirChivas
    Oops, I will not have a chance to join the team. I will try my best to write some tutorials from now and then, that's whenever I have the chance. Keep it up, the forum looks nice. Wish you the best, mate. Very Happy

Post April 5th 2013, 11:25 pm by SirChivas

Mr.EasyBB
    Oh that sucks Chivas why the sudden change in mind?

Post April 7th 2013, 7:11 pm by Mr.EasyBB

Rukiafan
    I'm not good at coding, but I wouldn't mind volunteering as a part-time moderator here. I would have 5-10 hours each week to post on and moderate these forums. Wink

Post May 1st 2013, 5:51 pm by Rukiafan

Mr.EasyBB
    Well are you up to writing some sort of tutorials? And starting topics in the LTC and so forth?

Post May 1st 2013, 5:53 pm by Mr.EasyBB

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next